Christopher Nolan - Director


My favourite director, since his first big film, Memento, I watched his films in cinema, this director inspires me because he has a different vision of the cinema, he is not afraid to try something different. He has risen the adaptation of Batman in cinema, it is my first and favourite hero. When I saw Batman Begins in cinema, I was really happy, but when I saw The Dark Knight, I could not believe that it was possible to give a so good vision of the comics, amazing I have waited 2 years to see TDK and it was indescribable. It is the some for Inception, his last movie, I waited one year to see it and it was fantastic. 

 

I also like the Nolan's approach with the special effects, he is not a big fan of the 3D, he likes what is realistic as possible and I like it. His films are always intelligent, the script is really good, always something new, something intriguing.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire