Struggling with the modeling of the robot

Hello,

I am now working on the modeling of  the robot but I have troubles with some parts, like his torso and his feet! I will post some images soon with a rough aspect of the robot to give you an idea of him!

I am also progressing on the dissertation at the same time, I have watched some 3D animation movies like Toy Story and others to learn a lot on animation and camera shots.

Tomorrow, I think I will watch a documentary on Stanley Kubrick, a great director who had extensive knowledge of cinema, camera angles in particular, how to capture an emotion through tracking camera for example.

Another great movie is on my list, Inception by Christopher Nolan, a marvelous movie about emotion and great camera angles.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire